Why another network?
Other social media outlets offer the opportunity to get to know other writers on a superficial level. The Indie Writer’s Network was designed to establish friendships on a deeper level than is possible through other outlets because it’s designed just for us.
What can you do on the Indie Writer’s Network?
- Meet, friend, and chat with other writers
- Find out who’s who and learn more about the industry
- Join groups based on your writing interests
- Participate in discussion forums related to your writing interests, publishing, marketing, and mor
- Share in a networked blog to establish yourself in the writing community
- Browse our growing directories of Authors, Books, and Author Services (a great place to find an editor, cover designer, illustrator and more!)
How do I get started?
All you have to do is create an account (it’s free!) If you change your mind, you can delete your account at any time.