Having trouble figuring out how to contribute to this website? Here’s some steps to walk you through it:
- If you haven’t yet, join The Indie Writer’s Network. Then join the group “Indie Short Story Writers”. Once you do so, you’ll become a contributor to this site. Now you can begin submitting articles.
- Before you begin posting, please read through the article “Posting Articles”.
- At the top of your web browser, you should see a dark grey menu bar. This website is built on the WordPress platform, and this is the WordPress menu. If you hover your cursor over the “Dashboard” menu option, a drop-down menu will appear with the option “New Post”. Click on this option.
- Fill in the blank with a title, write or paste your article into the main writing area (or author bio or book description), and check the appropriate category on the right side of the window. (Note: If you want to include a picture or other media, click on the “upload/insert” option above the area where the text of your article is written.) Click “Publish” when you are ready, or “Save Draft” if you want to come back and polish it more before publishing.
- Your article should appear immediately. Click back to the main screen to see it published!
If you need additional assistance or troubleshooting advice, feel free to contact the admin at IndieWriteNet AT yahoo.com.